Thank you for purchasing garments /PPE from us. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, however if you wish to return any of your items we will return any items for free for a replacement or a full refund, subject to not having been embroidered and only if faulty.
Our Returns Service
We offer you the convenient and free collections service for returning items. Please contact us via email or telephone to discuss.
Who organises the Return?
• If you have received the wrong items or they are faulty, we will arrange collection of the items.
• You must organise the return of items to us for any other reason.
Products we’re unable to accept back
We will replace any customised item if it is faulty. But otherwise, we don’t offer returns or refunds on customised items unless they are faulty.
How to make a Return
1. Contact our Customer Services team by calling 0191 6911367 or by email to email@example.com. Please have your order number to hand so we can quickly find your account.
2. We will send you a returns note number. You need to return this with your garments for them to be processed efficiently.
3. Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging.
4. Then leave it to us. We will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. We aim to complete the refund within 5 working days of receiving the returned items.
If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorise a return.
Delivery surcharges are considered a customer preference (e.g. Pre 10 delivery) and will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.